Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

What Day Is It??????

I've been a muddle-headed nincompoop today.   Yes, you read that correctly.    I worked on Wednesday this week where I usually work on Friday, so you can guess that I thought Wednesday was Friday, which would make me believe that today is Saturday, only it is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday and I keep thinking I have to go to work tomorrow.  But I don't.  I do however, have to work Saturday.   So in my mind Wednesday was Friday, today has been Saturday and tomorrow should be Sunday.   But it isn't.  It's the Friday that I don't work.  All clear?  It's been a long week!  

Thanks for reading, Rosie.

5 comments:

See Mom Smile said...

Yes you are a cotton-headed-ninny-muggins. And everyone knows today is Sunday. That is why there is so much basketball on TV.

See Mom Smile said...

After you have figured out waht day it is...go to my blog. I left you a little something!

Charlotte said...

Well, hello there :) I am just stopping by from the Lady Bloggers and what a lovely site you have!

I hate days/weeks like this. I currently work a 9-5 where each day becomes a routine and I swear sometimes all the days just completely blend together and I don't remember if I've just started the week or if it's ending. That's when I think it's time to take a vacation :)

Great blog!

Saimi said...

Totally get what you're saying. I work in a school district, where they start in Sept. and end in June. I was out 2 1/2 months, came back in January and now I feel like It's the begining of the school year when in realilty, it's half over....

By the way, found you via LINDA on see mom smile.

Anonymous said...

Bless your heart---you're a mess!!

YYA