Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Little Back Ground

Financing of this vacation came from MDH's job. Last August we attended the annual awards banquet and won the big prize which was a seven day trip to Hawaii, or a cruise to the Caribbean (our choice). After romanticising for months over the possibilities of these exotic trips the one thing we could agreed on was we couldn't leave our kids. After all we are a family and while it is nice for MDH and I to get away together for a weekend, the thought of spending seven days on an island without our kids made me, at least, very ill. Therefore, being the practical people we are, and the big sissy I am, we cashed in our trip and decided this road trip was the best thing. We had talked about doing this for several years and always said when our oldest son (BigC) got his drivers license we would head West. Someone asked me about our trip to Hawaii at the library tonight and I had to explain the situation. I've found that if one person is wondering about something, probably most people are too. So there you go........
Reading Rosie

No comments: