Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All Nature Will Speak of Your Majesty and Wondrous Works

One of the best things I find about homeschooling is the freedom we have with our schedule. We are not fenced in by an absolute time frame. By this, I mean we do not have to begin school at 8:00 a.m. or end school at 2:45 p.m. Most days we do not begin school until 11:00 a.m. and are finished by 3:00 p.m. However, some days, like today, we began school at 11:30 a.m. and were finished by 1:30 p.m. We did our Reading, Writing and Arithmetic plus a little Science. In other words, I control the schedule rather than the schedule controlling me. I do believe in some self-discipline when it comes to homeschooling; otherwise, I would not get anything accomplished, but today the blue skies beckoned us to come out and play. I also find that most applicable learning happens outside the classroom. Since Big C has been on a short fall break from college classes and had no particular place to go, we decided to take a joy ride and view the fall colors. Now, you tell me if Big I learned more Science today inside or outside? The pictures on this slideshow were taken within a five mile radius of our home. I am not a great photographer. I have a little Kodak XE 8.2 digital. We simply live in a beautiful area especially this season of the year. God painted the masterpiece, I am simply sharing His Majesty and Wondrous works. Enjoy the view!

Hey! Feel free to express yourself about these pics.
Thanks for reading, Rosie


THIS IS MY FATHER'S WORLD

2 comments:

Amy said...

Mmmm, makes me a little homesick. I love fall in East Tn. Sweet, sweet memories. Thanks for taking me back.

Anonymous said...

I think you did a great job, I feel sorry for people that don't live in a beautiful place like ours.....keep up the good posts, I enjoy them so much....Love y'all, Anna Ruth