Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day #30 - I Did It!

Today I met my challenge of the National Blog Posting Month's '08 30 Posts in 30 Days! I am pleased! What a sense of accomplishment. Is the world a better place because I of my effort? Probably not. Am I a better person? Maybe just a bit. This challenge did give me a goal to work toward and because I am a daily goal setter; I feel pretty good. It also taught Big I and Big C that no matter how old you get, you can still set goals to accomplish. Little ones or big ones, it doesn't matter as long as you are striving to accomplish something. I believe that once you quit trying, you dry up.

Anyway, thank you for all the support with your comments and cheers. It has been fun. To show my appreciation, I will be having a give-away tomorrow, so check back Wednesday for more info.

Thanks for reading, Rosie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! ! !

I've loved reading every word of it.

YYA