Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A - Musing Tuesday - Ten Things

Ten Things That Bother Me.....

1. Thick pulp in my orange juice.
2. Pubic hairs stuck to soap.
3. Media interviews of people with no teeth.
4. Luke warm coffee. Either drink it hot or cold people!
5. Whiny children.
6. Earwigs (little bugs with pinchers freak me out).
7. False concern.
8. Really thin girls that say, "I'm too fat." I just want to slap their face off.
9. Arrogance.
10. People talking on cell phones while checking out their groceries.

What bothers you?

4 comments:

Bea said...

LOL! #2 bothers me too! Actually, pubic hair on anything bothers me.

Andrea said...

From reading your list I can tell if we were neighbors, we would be friends! The skinny girl pet peeve is one of my TOP! My addition would be: Businesses that are purposely spelled wrong (Kwick Kopy, Kitch'n Designs, Sweet Livin')---no matter how cheap these places are, I will not give them my business.

OH! And people who use the word "Hisself"........IT'S NOT A WORD PEOPLE!

Oh no, now you've got my pet peeve thoughts flowing....might have to do a post on this!
Love,
Snow!

Yarni Gras! said...

How about this one:

I AX you a question...instead of ASKED........and I'm sure the person saying it was one of those people the media interviews...you know, the one with NO TEETH.

Groomer Angie said...

You're kidding right? I have a ton of them, my list seems to get longer as I get older. I hate when parents let the kids run all through the stores screaming and playing. I also can't stand when gas stations or stores post prices and put the number 8 upside down, drives me crazy!