Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Dog Has A Cold And Now So Do I

Oscar has a cold.

I told him to toss his tissues
into the trash can;
he didn't listen.

Oscar is a naughty boy.


I said, "Boy, you better wipe that
smug smile off your
face with one those tissues
and clean up that mess!"


And Oscar replied,
"Come on Mom,
give me a little
kissy, kissy!"


And I rolled my eyes and said,
"Well, since you're feeling
so poorly and all...."



AHAHAHA ACHOO!!!!!

Excuse me,
I think I'm catching a cold.

7 comments:

Megan said...

oh, no....

first rule of sick dog club "no kissing"!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Rosie,
Your Oscar is one of the cutest Datsies I have ever seen. Sorry they two of you have the Spring sniffles, maybe the sun will come out and shine today so we will all feel a little better. Have a great day!

Ruby said...

Oscar is such a handsome fella!! Hope you both feel better soon. :)

Coloradolady said...

Poor Oscar, sorry you guys have a cold....but seriously, with a face like that, how could he possibly be expected to clean up that mess....he is sooooo cute!

Maureen said...

Oscar looks pretty proud of himself.
He is cute.
Feel better.

See Mom Smile said...

Oh cute pup! I have 2 dogs I need to introduce on my blog sometime. When I am not mad at them that is.

Hope you both feel better soon.

Tony C said...

These pictures are too funny!