Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Slooooow Wireless Connection

Help!  I've died and gone to wireless connection hell!   Spring break began over the weekend and the guys wanted to get out of town.   They requested lodging with a pool table and a hot tub.   MY only request? Wireless connection, please.   How difficult could that possibly be in our advanced techno world?   For this simple post, it took me thirty minutes to log-on.   I was not created to live far, far away from fast technology.  Just let me die now; otherwise this is going to be a long three days!  On a brighter note, I've had two funny people encounters already.  I'll tell you about them when I get a @$%#&* connection!!!!!!

What FRUSTRATES you?

Thanks for reading, Rosie!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...into what remote mountain setting did they cajole you? I'm sure we'll hear more about it as the days progress...rg

Megan said...

Oh, man...sorry my friend.

Let's get together soon ...can you belive it's the second week of march?

Anonymous said...

I can live without all the technology you find joy in, but what frustrates me is stupid people, and children that don't behave. I know I sound heartless, but those that truly know me know I have a huge heart, very compassionate and empathetic--unfortunately its bound by no patience and a short fuse. What's a person to do???

YYA

See Mom Smile said...

NOt getting to go to a hotel witha pool and a hot tub!! That is what frustrates me!