Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Says Hello

Spring is peeking at me.  She is such a tease.  Little by little she opens herself to the warmth of the sunlight and blossoms.  First a little yellow, then a pink blush, and for fun, some lavender.  As the ground and air grow warmer, her colors become bolder.  She will soon reveal her red tulips and purple iris.  She is gentle and whimsical.  I think that is why I love her.   We played together briefly today and she said to say hello.  Have you seen her too?


Thanks for reading, Rosie.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hard to see her through my watery, itchy eyes.

Megan said...

I love it....can't wait for warmer weather.

Megan said...

I love it....can't wait for warmer weather.

Maureen said...

Very Nice.
I am so ready for Spring.

Bea said...

Great post, Rosie. Spring is all around me. We are going to have cold weather this weekend, but then spring is coming to stay!