Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sunset Over Folly Beach

Although we did not lodge on Folly Beach this year, we did a quick visit the last night of vacation.  Folly Beach is hopping little hippie beach reminiscent of the 1960-1970 era.  Small, friendly open air restaurants line the main drag, music fills the air, laughter and friendly chatter are catching, casual attire rules and dogs are welcome everywhere.   It totally ROCKS!

We walked out on to the fishing pier to watch the sun set.  Here is what I captured.



Me and my "babies."


What compels someone
to write their name in the sand?


Thanks for reading, Rosie.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just all that clear smooth surface that makes us feel the need to fill it...just like a little child with crayon in hand eying a big, freshly painted wall...It Must Be Decorated!

Just Say'n

Megan said...

Love it! Your pics are grand.

As I glanced at the calendar, I saw that we were scheduled to meet up tomorrow? Life has gotten away from me...and so has blogging!

Back to it in the am with a vlog...

Caris will lose her tonsils & adnoids tomorrow. I'm so thrilled...

Much love to you