Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stained Glass Masquerade

God has a way of connecting people at the right time and place {He's GREAT that way}!   Thank you friends (you know who you are and I hope you are reading this)  for suggesting this song by Casting Crowns.  It is perfect.   Speak BOLDLY dear ones for you are not alone.



"Would it set me free if I dared to let you see the truth behind the person that you imagine me to be?

Would your arms be open or would you walk away?

Would the love of Jesus be enough to make you stay?"  

Casting Crowns


 


2 comments:

darlinadams said...

Dana, my arms are always open and I would never walk away!!!!!!

Do you know the old song "Looking Through Rose Colored Stained Glass Windows"? It's about the church keeping out the ones it needs to be bringing in. I love it!

Also, do you know the sort of old DC Talk song, "What if I stumble, What if I fall, Waht if I lose my way and make fools of us all? Will the love continue when the walk becomes a crawl?" I love this song and feel like the guys read my mind when they wrote it. I'm happy to say that my sisters in Christ have always been there to love me when my walk has been a crawl and that gives me courage to face another day!

I love you, Girl!

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.