Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Believe in Ghosts

What a day we had in Memphis! I went to Graceland expecting to dislike the tacky place and left feeling the world lost a decent person before his time. Elvis Presley is still very much alive in Memphis. His ghost haunts Graceland and his presence is so thick you can still feel it on your skin after you leave. The only other place I have ever experienced ghosts was Gettysburg, PA. While the home did have the late 60's/early 70's look, it was tasteful and respectfully maintained, and I came away feeling it was really a home when the family lived there. LittleI was completely "star-struck." I've posted a picture but it doesn't do it justice.






1 comment:

Linda P said...

Wow! The photo is really pretty and I love the stained glass. I'll definitely have to plan time to go there someday. Are you going to decorate your house with Graceland in mind??? Just don't bring the ghosts back home with you!

Love you all!