Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Clicking My Ruby Slippers






I've been clicking my ruby slippers for the last few miles and magically here I am at home! And let me say a resounding "There's No Place Like Home!" In fact, the last two weeks seem like a dream and if I didn't have the pictures and this blog to prove it, I might convince myself it was a dream. Do you recognize any of these places from the above pictures? I don't want to hear anyone from East Tennessee say to me it is dry and brown here, because believe me, it is NOT! I've haven't seen this much green in, oh I'd say, TWO WHOLE WEEKS!
If you are still interested, since we are home, check back with me in the next day or three. I have my posts regarding the Creation Museum still in the works and a few homecoming shots with our baby Oscar and maybe a few more funnies as they come to mind.
Thanks for reading and taking this journey with us!

No comments: