Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Indianapolis or Bust






I don't know what the deal is regarding the comment section. I'm sorry it isn't working correctly and it is probably something stupid that I've done since I am a novice at this stuff. I hope you have enjoyed reading this nonsense because I have really enjoyed sharing this with you. It helps me sort through all the thoughts I have running like a train wreck through my mind.
We left Illinois this morning headed toward Cincinnati, OH. My sweet boys asked, "Is it possible that we could see the new football stadium they are building in Indianapolis for the Colts?" Since we had no particular place to be today, and because it wasn't raining, and because I was feeling adventurous, I said, "Sure, why not?" to which MDH replied, "I do not want to drive through downtown Indianapolis." I had to shake my head sadly. For goodness sakes we have this perfectly GOOD GPS that could direct us to the front door of the RCA Dome which is directly in front of and down the street aways to the right of the construction area where the road is blocked off behind the partially bricked and fenced in building with the bright orange pylons on the one way street. How hard could it be? Not all that hard really.

No comments: