Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Day 1: I Am Taking The Challenge

It is National Blog Posting Month. Who knew! Because I just found out today, I am already two days behind. The question is, "Can I do it? 30 posts in 30 days?" I do not know! Therefore, I am taking the challenge to see if I am able to complete this arduous task. Do I have enough junk going on in my life worthy of a daily post? I think so, but I won't know for sure until I begin. Am I crazy? Of course! Why else would I decide at the beginning of the 2008 holiday frenzy to write a post everyday? This could really get messy. Beware. To kick off my being late by two whole days, here are a few pics from Halloween at our house.

First, Indiana Jones showed up. He is so cool!


Then it got dark and the moon rose high in the sky. A light breeze was adrift in the valley and in the distance you could hear the howl of the wolves on Bays Mountain.


To ward off the evil spirits in the air, our jack-o-lantern stayed lit all night.


Strange things happens to 12 year old boys on Halloween night. They hang upside down!



And they grow vampire teeth!

Mercy! What is a Mom to do?

I believe a visit to the orthodontist is in order.

Thanks for reading, Rosie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you can do it--Lord knows you're never without something to say!!! Just kidding--you know I love you.

I'll be checking everyday to see how you are doing.

Love ya,
Your Yankee Aunt

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!

don't really understand why you want to take the challenge, but hey, if you've got the energy, go for it!