Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day #16 - Barbie Is Getting Older

I get a lot of hits to my True Confessions Barbie Doll Post. Oddly enough the lurkers are usually from another country (although not all). In checking to see where/why people keep linking to this particular post, I ran across something that made me snort with laughter. Hard. Loud. Snort. Snort. Just thinking of how much I loved playing with my Barbie Dolls when I was a girl and reading this made me chuckle all over the house! I think I remember reading this a few years ago, but I can so now relate. Barbie's picture is what sent my giggle box over the edge.

Bifocals Barbie - Comes with her own set of blended-lens fashion frames in six wild colors (half-frames too!), neck chain and large-print editions of Reader's Digest and Ladies Home Journal.

Hot Flash Barbie - Press Barbie's bellybutton and watch her face turn beet red while tiny drops of perspiration appear on her forehead! Comes with hand-held fan and tiny tissues.

Facial Hair Barbie - As Barbie's hormone levels shift, see her whiskers grow! Available with teensy tweezers and magnifying mirror.

Midlife Crisis Barbie
– It is time to ditch Ken! Barbie needs a change, and Bruce (her personal trainer) is just what the doctor ordered, along with Zoloft. They are hopping in her new red Miata and heading for the Smoky Mountains to open a B&B.



Someone PLEASE tell me where I can find one of these! This is what I want for Christmas.

Thanks for reading, Rosie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny! I wonder if they also put a little spare tire around her middle? and do those perky boobs of hers get all soft and saggy? I seem to be all those barbies at once, except for the one that leaves Ken aka Kevin!