Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Day #19 - Burrrrrrrrrrr!

A reader wanted to know where I got the pocket on the apron from this post. What I did not show in the previous pictures of this apron is the other side. On the reverse, the print has praise lyrics and faith sayings. The pocket is simply a square cut from the print and sewn to the front. I bought the material at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago the same time I bought the photo album. Anyway, here are a few shots. Sorry about the blurry one.





It is cold in Northeast Tennessee today and we had a bit of snow this morning. Although the snow is now gone, the temperature will be in the teens tonight. We keep our heat set at 65 degrees. I have worn long thermal underwear and wool socks all day under my jeans and sweatshirt and I am still chilly! Burrrrrr! My guys have plans to rake leaves with a men's group tomorrow. I am staying in the bed with the heating pad.

Thanks for reading, a cold Rosie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy...you Southerners just don't have any gusto tucked away in those veins, do ya...the apron looks lovely...glad you enlightened us...and I know you won't get this until later since you're tucked away in bed while the guys are gone...hope you're enjoying the quiet! Merry Sunshine...