Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day #20 - Somebody? Anybody?

National Blog Posting Month, for me at least, is two-thirds over, I am going to have to reach deep the next ten days. Somebody toss me an idea. Somebody? Somebody? Anybody? Anybody?

Are you tired of seeing my aprons? I sewed two more today and personally, I think they are the prettiest thus far. Do you want to see them? Somebody? Somebody? Anybody? Anybody?

I did not make it out of my pajamas today. Does that make me the slug I think I am? Somebody? Anybody?

Roooosie! Oh, Roooosie! In case you are wondering, that is my heating pad calling for me. I better go check on it. It may need me.

Thanks for reading, Rosie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think the world at large needs to know about that time, that one time, that you took out the trash! --Not saying who, because you know

Anonymous said...

You could also talk about the time you had to mow the yard after your DH had his back surgery. I know you dainty little southern belle hands got a real live blister on them. Poor thing--Bless Her Heart!!!

YYA

Anonymous said...

Hey...show us the aprons...we love your aprons...they're so innovative! And tell us about the very first book you remember from childhood...that's an idea...your very first book that is memorable enough to repeat in mixed company! Merry Sunshine...