Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day # 27 - Cooking In Your Underwear

So here are some pictures of a few more aprons that I've made for gifts this year.

This cute black and white model is for my niece Michelle who recently moved into a downtown Los Angeles loft apartment. How cool is she? She will probably open this package and say, Oh! My country bumpkin aunt has sent me this way cool apron! Then she will wear it in her way cool loft while she cooks her way cool gourmet food. Or maybe she will cook a recipe I sent her in the way cool recipe book and stir with the way cool spatula. Or not! Which reminds me that I need to get this way cool gift packaged and into the mail.



Next is the purple polka-dot pattern. Say that fast three times! That! That! That! I've had too much caffeine today!

Ssshhhh. I can't tell you who this is for, she might be reading. I love the colors in this little number. I've made ruffly panties to wear underneath and bought a purple bra. Don't you think this would look good to your husband when he came home from work, even if you burnt supper?


Totally kidding about the panties and bra thing! Maybe.

Next on the runway is a hostess apron. This one is beautifully feminine and I am thinking about giving it away right here on my blog site next week to celebrate my NaBloPoMo accomplishment. Stay tuned in for more details.


Thanks for reading, Rosie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do soooooo hope that you give this apron away on your blog!!! I can tell it was meant for me because I always wear a bib apron when I cook and my hubby LOVES me in feminine things. You did such a wonderful job on all of them, but this one is a "keeper"! You need to seriously think about selling these at a little crafty place...people would love them...I love them! And, love the blogs also...always look so forward to reading Rosie :-) luv ya! Hugs, "K"
P.S. You must read my comment on Friday's post if you haven't already. It's all about those annoying people who beg and whine! So glad I'm NOT one of them! ;-) And, just wondering...do ruffled panties come with that feminine apron???? Kidding! (maybe!) You're rubbing off on me!