Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Day #7 - Chemotherapy and Begging

We have a busy week ahead with Dad's blood work and second round of chemo therapy beginning early in the morning. MDH is off for a couple of days and will be going with us. I am so glad. His strong presence makes me feel secure plus I enjoy his company. Please remember our family this week. I know my dad is dreading the side effects of the chemo and the back/forth rounds to the doctor. It is all very tiring. I'll keep you posted on his progress.

I have finished my first week of National Blog Posting Month "30 days, 30 post" in the blogosphere. I've had to push myself a couple of times to post, but always feel satisfied that I made myself. The one thing that helps me keep posting is your comments. To a blogger, comments are important. I have tons of lurkers who never comment and I would LOVE to hear from you. Good, bad or indifferent, it really helps to know someone is actually reading this drivel. Anyway, if you could find it in your heart to just say hello I will love you forever. It is sad to read someone begging isn't it?

I will try to update my bookshelf soon, I have several books on my night stand.

Thanks for reading, Rosie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job--don't stop now.

Your Yankee Aunt

Amy said...

Praying for your Dad.

Amy