Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

L-O-V-E is All That I Can Give to You!

Please forgive me! I am running a temperature of 101. Every bone in my body aches. The flu bug has arrived in our home, so I am blaming this post on my diseased, wracked brain.

This easy Pet-A-Cure Works-For-Me-Wednesday. Go visit Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer. She will tell you all about canker sore remedies plus you will find many more useful links than mine.

I am also feeling the Love On Wednesday with Colorado Lady.
Suzanne has some Romantic Treasures to share that you will L-O-V-E.


Thanks for reading, a sick Rosie.

8 comments:

April said...

Aww...what a sweet picture! Hope you get well real soon...take care!

SmilingSally said...

Aw, Oscar is doing his best to make you feel better. I sure hope it works.

gin said...

Awwww, somebody loves you...what a Valentine Oscar is!

Coloradolady said...

Girl...Oscar is just so loveable...it melts my heart a bit to see how sweet he is! I do hope you feel better soon. I will be thinking about you! Have a great week.

Karen said...

Sorry you are sick...hope you feel better soon.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Kevin has your same bug!

dar

Paige said...

Feel better!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

What a sweet furbaby! I'm sorry to hear you are "under the weather". Feel better soon!