Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blogger Buddy

Sweet Sadie Marie and I got together today.   We became blogging pals through Blissdom and live relatively close (as the crow flies).   What fun it is meeting up with a blogger girl friend!!!  We talked blogger talk and shared blogger thoughts.  We set some blogger goals and pretended to be blogger rock stars!  Oh the fun things we have planned for April....stayed tuned.   Every blogger needs a blogger buddy.  Got yours?



Thanks for reading, Rosie.

3 comments:

See Mom Smile said...

Awesome! I have yet to meet anyone in real life that I know through blogging. The thought actually kind of makes me nervous.

The homesteadingcottage said...

You gals look so happy and sassy! So fun to get together with those who share the same passion - it brightens the soul (:

I don't have a blogger buddy yet, but I'm sure I'll meet her soon. I haven't been blogging long and the only bloggers I know are the wonderful friends I've met online. It would be wonderful to connect with others in my area.

Can't wait to hear about your April plans (:

Bea said...

How fun to have a blog buddy! I did meet a blogging friend who lives near me. But her personality was a little too over the top. Not sure if it was just because we were first meeting and she felt like she had to "perform" or what.

Looking forward to what is coming next with your blog. And I LOVE that top!