Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Post #230 And A New Hair Cut

I spent three hours, THREE HOURS, in a salon chair yesterday getting a hair makeover.   It took a team of four women including myself with a nonchalant attitude, one nervous stylist, and two hair color consultants to make me look decent.  Throw in tons of laughter plus a smidgen of gossip and I had a typical afternoon in a southern beauty shop. 

"I don't like her. I don't trust anyone who does their own hair. I don't think it's natural."  (Name that movie!)

Anyway, what fun!!!!   I felt the need to mix-it-up.  Spring makes me kick up my heels like a frisky colt so I wanted a style that fit my sassy, quirky personality.   

What do you think?    Be honest!   I can HANDLE the honesty!










Today marks the end of March's National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo).   I posted everyday for a month; although, on a few of those days I was pushing the clock.  This post is #230.   Wow!  I never thought in May of 2008, when I started this project as a vacation journal that I would develop such a passion for social media.  I have met so many great people through this venue and honestly, I think I am just now getting my game on.

April brings new goals for my blog and also time to write a few book reviews.  I am quite excited; join me. 

And to everyone who lands here....Thanks for reading, Rosie.

7 comments:

Bea said...

"Steel Magnolias" is the movie...I think...

I know I like your hair. It makes you look younger.

Happy #230!

Maureen said...

Steel Magnolias.
Love the hair Dana. SASSY.
Can't wait to see you in person.

Michelle said...

Very frisky, You look very chic.

Megan said...

I LOVE it.. I love to shake things up!

You look dynamite.

Researching twitter. Can we skype next week? Buying a camera soon...

Laura L. said...

I think it's cute and you look great.

Andrea said...

I love the asymetrical (did I spell that right?) angle!

(I'm trying to return to blog-land, for some reason, just can't get inspired!)

Looks great!
Love,
Snow

Anonymous said...

It does look dazzling--just don't let your Yankee Aunt get any ideas. I can hardly wait to take these pictures to the salon today when I get my usual "swim" cut, even though I don't swim much anymore. I'm really anxious to hear what YOUR MOTHER thinks...although I've never met her, I will be very interested in her opinion. It does look FAB!...merry sunshine