Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mabel's Labels BlogHer '10 Contest

“From the WWW Newsroom: “Severe electrical storms sweeping the globe may prove to be the end of the Internet. Stay tuned as our Severe Weather Team closely monitors this situation.”


My mind momentarily goes numb; my heart skips a beat! I gaze out the window and watch as dark clouds form in the sky. The breeze gingerly dances the tree limbs and I hear a rumble in the distance. “This can’t be true! This can’t be happening! Not in this age of modern technology! But what if it’s true?????”


I have so much left undone! My plans will never be accomplished! Anxiety grips me in its tight clutches.


I must log-in one more time and request what I desperately need. My Type-A personality can’t live without it!!!! COME ON!


Slowly, a connection is made. “Now if only I can reach the site,” I think to myself as I type in the web address. I. Must. Reach. The. Site.

FLASH! BOOM! The electricity flickers. I lose the connection and now I must start the process over. My hands are sweaty, my knees grow weak. I can't seem to stand on my own two feet. I'm all shook up! (Elvis moment!)


My connection is finally re-established and I try once again, maybe for the last time, to link-up. As I watch, the screen gradually loads. Bright, familiar colors and lettering fill the screen. Purple. White. Blue. Pink. Pink, sweet Pink!!!!


One custom Neat Freak Combo, one Crafter Pack and one Cord Control will bring total organization to my world. And maybe Return Address Labels if I have to resort to real letter writing. Plus the Big Combo Pack. That is ALL I NEED! Really!

 



Get your pandemonium in order
at Mabel’s Labels before it is too late!
                                             (Insert strange organ music)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE IT.

Atleast the internet didn't brak up with you. I'm still getting over it!

Anonymous said...

Very good...get'n your creative on!