Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spread A Little Sunshine Every Day

Goodness gracious!!!!  I looked at the clock, saw the time, and freaked!   I almost forgot my NaBloPoMo for today and it is such a sweet one.  

My friend Linda at See Mom Smile sent some love my way today all the way from Las Vegas, Nevada!  She is a newly acquainted, hilarious mom, blogging sister who truly appreciates an off kilter librarian.   Check her out!  (A little library humor folks.)   This is what I love most about blogging....connecting with people!  The sun did indeed shine here today because of her kindness.   Thanks BBF!

Thanks for reading, Rosie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my lifetime librarians have never been able to create humor...books, yes, but humor, no! Hope you all enjoyed the sun because today WINTER is back here and on the first day of spring. Happy blogging!...merry sunshine

See Mom Smile said...

Rosie you are most welcome. And Anon. Sorry you have never met a humorous librarian. I was raised by one!

Reading Rosie said...

Dear Anon,

I am so sorry you've never met a humorous librarian :P I try my best to make every person who enters the door to the Public Library for which I work laugh. If I can not get a laugh, I at least try for a smile, if no smile...then I know they are from Illinois...just sayin!

Megan said...

Rosie... you have made me laugh like no other!

So looking forward to seeing you. Chris and I have a "discuss calendars" meeting after church tomorrow..... I'll let you know about that date.