Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Francine Rivers Has Published A New Book...Finally!


Francine Rivers, probably the best Christian Fiction author on the market today (IMHO), FINALLY has a new book on shelves.   Her first Christian Fiction book, Redeeming Love, changed my opinion of the CF market simply because she addresses tough topics.  Maybe her books are so good because she doesn't publish frequently; therefore, spending more time developing her characters and focusing on the story she wants to beautifully illustrate.  Whatever the reason, I am thankful her latest book, Her Mother's Hope,  now sets impatiently on my nightstand waiting for me to savor the magic each evening.   If I go missing for the next few days, you'll know where I am. 


By the way, It is National Library Week!  

Do you have a library card?  
Do you visit your local library? 



Thanks for reading, Rosie.

1 comment:

livinginbetween said...

I loved this book -- She is one of my favorite authors, and now I'm eagerly anticipating the sequel!