Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday - Easy Window Treatment

Last summer I decided to redecorated our master bedroom. I stumbled across a gorgeous jacquard comforter set on clearance which I immediately purchased. I wanted window toppers to match but had no luck finding something that worked. Then I had a brain storm! The pillow shams that came with the set were the perfect width. I hung my rods and simply laid the sham over the rod. Easy window treatment. When they get dusty, I simple yank them off the rod, take them outside and give them a good shaking. It worked for me! Find more great Works-For-Me Wednesday ideas at Rocks In My Dryer.

Thanks for reading, Rosie.

4 comments:

The Masked Mommy said...

Cute! Thanks for the idea!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I hope you won't mind if I copy that in my bedroom. I have kingsize shams and don't really need that many big pillows!

Hope you are enjoying this sunny day today! you were wishing for some sunshine and here it is, just what you needed!

dar

Amy @ Cheeky Cocoa Beans said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing this.

Nikki said...

That is a great idea! I have a pillow sham for my daughter's room that she doesn't use. It will be perfect for that!