Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Highlights Of My Escape!

Spring is in bloom and I am forevermore grateful! I thought it would never get here. The older I get the longer the winter becomes. It was nice to see the Bradford Pear trees in their spring glory. BEAU-TI-FUL!


Now before you look at this next picture please know it has been a loooooonnnngggg time since I've had a luxurious bubble bath. Do you think I got carried away? Just asking. For a while I thought the headlines in our local paper might read: "Abnormal woman found alone in rustic log cabin overtaken by bath bubbles. Hysterical shrieks of laughter was heard by the neighboring cabin who immediately contacted the front desk. When asked by housekeeping what the heck happened - all the woman could utter was - Uh, it's been along time since I've had a bubble bath. She was then handed a mop and bucket." When it got to the point I couldn't breath because the suds were higher than my head, I dug my way into the next room looking for my camera! Think about this scenario, what if I had slipped, fell and broke my ankle looking for the stupid camera. "Naked woman lying covered in a mountain of bubbles with broke ankle and camera found alone laughing hysterically in log cabin." And why exactly, I ask you, were my first thoughts of taking a picture? Maybe I've ate too much chocolate this week.



Who is this cutie? This would be Jadyn, my young old friend's adopted daughter from China. We had the opportunity to spend a little time together Sunday afternoon and it was delightful. This is one smart and charming three year old and for a split second my ovaries ached.




Cheese!


I've had the opportunity to put together some aprons too. Yes! I brought my sewing machine. I told you I'm abnormal. Haven't quite got them together yet, but will post them in a few days.
Thanks for reading, Rosie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a good outing! anytime you're craving a bubble bath, you are welcome to use my whirlpool tub. It isn't as large as the hot tub in your cabin, but if you pour body wash or anything like that in it, you can easily flood the bathroom with bubbles! Rachael likes to just have her nose peeking out to breath!

love you!
Dar

Groomer Angie said...

Now THAT'S a bubble bath!! :)

Angie

SmilingSally said...

I love your pear tree picture, and the bubble bath story gave me a chuckle. Jadyn is a cutie, but shhh! My ovaries are sleeping.